Friday, November 16, 2012

There are many things I am thankful for #8

I am soooooooo thankful that it's Friday, I can tell you right off the bat. This week made me really cranky and it was extra hard to find the positive things to focus on. However, I did find it was easy to remember how thankful I was for the basics-some of the things and people I have already written "thankful posts" about this month. It was reassuring to see that no matter how frustrating a week can get, there are some beacons of light that include good friends, a good spouse, and at least a couple loving family members:)

That sounded so cheesy, sorry. But it's really true. I was super sour yesterday but after some time with friends and family, it all turned around. So I am really thankful for this upcoming weekend because I have lots of time with people I like planned. I wish my house would magically clean itself , though.


No comments:

Post a Comment