Lots of bloggers do weekly happy posts, about the highlights of that week or the things for which they are grateful. I feel like my least kind self when I am in my car, which is where I was yesterday when I started making a mental list of the things that are just the worst this week.
- When a cop car pulls behind you and all of a sudden you feel like you are 16 and just got your permit again.
- The new Bruno Mars song. (I think this is actually what launched a line of negative thinking)
- When you fill up with gas and then find it for a cheaper price a mile down the road.
- When you cry at non-celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.
- When you leave a Taylor Swift song on with the specific purpose of singing along. And you know the words well enough to do a flawless karaoke performance.
- Rich ladies in SUVs. I know they are rich because of the town I am in and their patented fleece/scarf combo I can see as they pull behind me and honk when I am the one who is 3/4 of the way done backing out of my parking spot.
- When you go someplace you used to love and realize you have outgrown it. Sorry, Dave Matthews concerts.
- When you nobly bring a change of clothes for the gym only to realize you forgot an essential item like a sports bra.