Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ode to Minneolas

I have been Muddy Buddy free for two days now. No Goldfish, either! Instead, I just snacked on the most delicious minneola on the planet. What's the difference between a minneola and an orange? I wondered that, too. So I put Google to work and found a whole website dedicated to fruit. The citrus page www.thefruitpages.com told me that a minneola is actually a mix between a tangerine and a grapefruit. Funny thing is, I  have never had either one of those! Maybe I will pick them up to sample on my next grocery trip. I think it would be fabulous if I could fall in love with grapefruit and go on one of those grapefruit diets!

2 comments:

  1. You've never had a tangerine or a grapefruit?!? Where are you from?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know its odd but im sure its odder to a california girl like yourself:)

    ReplyDelete