Sunday, May 29, 2011

Where in the World Day 9

I've been gone so long that it's getting hard to keep track of days, Kim! I don't have anything explicit on the agenda for today or tomorrow. Actually, most of the time in Majorca is "free time". Madame trip planner thought we might be tired of sightseeing and plans by now so we can go with the flow on the island. I plan to read and lay on the beach. I really want to hike, as well, but the hiking company never emailed me back so we will just have to see what happens. I know we will be enjoying nature and exploring the charms of the island. There are some caves that you can take a boat in and they play classical music. I'm not big on caves but that sounds pretty cool. The other girls may go snorkeling but I think if you have snorkeled once, you are good. I have checked it off my life list and am content to opt out.
I'm sure I'm a little homesick by now. Do you miss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment